Guar Gum Powder 6000 Cps
Product Code : GUAR - 55
Guar gum is commonly used in Indian homes. Guar gum and its derivatives are globally used in various industries.
- Used as a vegetable for human consumption.
- For cattle feed and as a green manure crop.
- Guar gum is used in dressings, sauces, milk products, and baking mixes as it has almost 8 times the thickening power as cornstarch.
- Guar gum is used in paper manufacturing, textiles, printing, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals, oil drilling, mining and explosives as follows.
- In cosmetics industry it is used as thickener in toothpastes, conditioner in shampoos.
- In food industry Guar gum is used as Gelling, viscosifying, thickening, clouding, and binding agent. It is also used for stabilization, emulsification, preservation, water retention, enhancement of water soluble fiber content etc.
- In pharmaceutical industry it is used as binder in tablets.
- Guar gum is also consumed as a dietary fiber.
- In textile industry Guar gum is used in sizing, finishing and printing.
- In paper industry it is used to improved sheet formation, folding and denser surface for printing.
- In explosives industry Guar gum is used as waterproofing agent mixed with ammonium nitrate etc.
- In oil and gas drilling it is used as well fracturing.
88/2, Phase-1, GIDC, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India