Capitalizing on our enormous industry experience, we come up with precision formulated Textile Grade Tamarind Gum, which is processed using high quality tamarind seeds. Widely used as thickener, emulsifier or a gelling agent, our product finds its usage in textile, food and beverage industries. We offer this tamarind gun in bulk quantities to meet with the demanding user expectations. Further, our Textile Grade Tamarind Gum is acknowledged for purity, better water solubility and precise pH level.
Other details of Textile Grade Tamarind Gum:
Textile Grade Tamarind Gum powder is derived from the plant Tamarindus Indica. Tamarind is an evergreen tree. Various grades are delegated to Tamarind Seeds following which these seeds are methodically ground to powder conserving their nutritious properties, than these seeds are roasted and decorticated. The kernels of these seeds are separated by color sorter to obtain, rich tamarind kernel powder.
Tamarind Seeds consist of:
- 35% Husk
- 65 % White Kernel.
Tamarind kernel is rich in Protein, Carbohydrates, Fibers and Oils.
Tamarind Kernel Powder is the combination of:
- Galactoxyloglucan polysaccharide (55-65%),
- Lipids (6-10%)
- Proteins (18-20%)
- And a little amount of Fibers, Sugar, etc.
The white kernel obtained of tamarind seeds are utilized for producing tamarind kernel powder.
Tamarind kernel is rich in protein, carbohydrates, fibers and oils.
Properties of Tamarind Kernel Powder
Tamarind Kernel Powder consists of:
- D-mannose and D-galactose
- This Powder is odorless and is creamish white in color
- Moisture Content: 06 to 12 %
- Crude Fibre: 01 to 02 %
- Protein: 10 to 20 %
- Viscosity: 2800 CPS in 3% solution
- Color: light creamy
- pH of 5% slurry : 6.0 to 7.0
- Sieve Value: 100 mesh 100% w/w passing
- Sieve Value: 200 mesh 99% w/w passing
- Sieve Value: 300 mesh 99% w/w passing
- Ash content: 01 to 03 %
- Tamarind Kernel Powder has a high water absorption capacity
- And high viscosity over a broad range of pH.
- In textile industry as textile thickener and textile sizing
- For sizing in dyeing industry
- In printing industry
- Jute sizing
- Cotton wraps
- Paper & explosive industry
- Soil stabilizer.
- Manufacturing of plywoods
- In the production of wood works
- Mining industry
- Cosmetic industry
- Oil drilling and gas industry
- Tobacco industry
- Manufacturing of paints.
Due to its rich content of carbohydrates and protein Tamarind Kernel Powder is also used in producing adhesives.
Tamarind Kernel Powder is also used in various food processing industries and applied largely in Ketchups, Ice creams, sauces, sherbet, baked food, pet food, meat product and instant noodles.
Naturally Sourced Tamarind Kernel Powder for Food, Feed, Pharmaceuticals, Textile, Mining, Explosives, Oil Drilling (ONGC), As a Gelling Thickener, Stabilizer Emulsifying Agents, etc.
Tamarind Kernel Powder Exporter from INDIA.
88/2, Phase-1, GIDC, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India